The Granary, Monkhall Holiday Cottages, Herefordshire
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage
- brand new for 2013 season
- Visit England 5 Stars Gold grading
- sleeps up to 4 guests
- ultra-fast fibre-optic Wi-Fi
Just four miles from Hereford, The Granary is part of a stunning barn conversion providing 5 Stars Gold
luxury self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in an idyllic farmland setting in rural Herefordshire. It is conveniently located for both Hay-on-Wye
and Ross-on-Wye, as well as south Wales.
The Granary can be booked either on its own, sleeping up to four guests, or booked together with The Stables, sleeping seven, to provide a total capacity of eleven.
Lounge, The Granary, Monkhall Holiday Cottages, Herefordshire
Kitchen, The Granary, Monkhall Holiday Cottages, Herefordshire
Herefordshire Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation
Whilst retaining much of its former character, The Granary has been lovingly converted from an original corn store to create a luxury self-catering holiday cottage. The
accommodation is sumptuous, with under-floor heating, en-suite bathrooms, oak beams and staircases, limestone flooring, and kitchens built and fitted by local craftsmen to the very highest
standards. The surrounding land offers many footpaths for the enthusiastic walker, together with a duck pond less than a stone's throw away.
For the layout of the accommodation, please view our floor plan of The Granary (PDF format).
- Comfortable open-plan living area with limestone flooring, original exposed stonework and oak beams and a hand built oak staircase.
- Hand-painted kitchen, fully equipped to the highest standards.
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed and an en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with dressing room and its own bathroom.
- Family bathroom.
- Byre with a covered seated area for alfresco dining and relaxing.
- Rear patio, with a table, chairs and parasol, and a large lawn.
Please contact us if you have any questions.