The Stables, Monkhall Holiday Cottages, Herefordshire
- luxury self-catering holiday cottage
- brand new for 2013 season
- Visit England 5 Stars grading
- sleeps up to 7 guests
- hot tub and ultra-fast fibre-optic Wi-Fi
Just four miles from
Hereford, The Stables is part of a stunning barn conversion providing 5 Stars luxury self-catering holiday cottage
accommodation in an idyllic farmland setting in rural Herefordshire. It is conveniently located for both Hay-on-Wye and Ross-on-Wye,
as well as south Wales.
The Stables can be booked either on its own, sleeping up to seven guests, or booked with The Granary, sleeping four, to provide a total capacity of eleven.
Lounge, The Stables, Monkhall Holiday Cottages, Herefordshire
Kitchen, The Stables, Monkhall Holiday Cottages, Herefordshire
Upstairs Twin Bedroom, The Stables, Monkhall Holiday Cottages, Herefordshire
Herefordshire Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation
The self-catering accommodation in The Stables is sumptuous, with under-floor heating, en-suite bathrooms, oak beams and staircases, limestone
flooring, and kitchens built and fitted by local craftsmen to the very highest standards.
Outside are many footpaths for the enthusiastic walker, and a hot tub ready to ease those aching muscles. For those who do not wish to venture too far, there is a duck pond less than a stone’s
For the layout of the accommodation, please view our floor plan of The Stables (PDF in new window).
- Spacious open-plan living area with exposed stonework, oak beams, limestone flooring, and a hand-built oak staircase leading to a galleried landing.
- Hand-painted kitchen, fully equipped to the highest standards.
- Double bedroom, with a large en-suite wet-room suitable for the less able.
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed and an en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom.
- Single bedroom.
- Family bathroom.
- Patio with hot tub and garden table and chairs.
- Generous lawn with fabulous views.
Please contact us if you have any questions.